Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Microsoft VS Google

Microsoft-vs-Google

I don't know what to call it but there is one bad news or all Chrome lovers like me.

and that is CHROME doesn't RUN on Windows 7 Beta(at least in my case). Yes when I tried to rum chrome I got a message saying something like “Google Chrome have some known issues”. Technically what I think its because of the way chrome handles multi tabs. Chrome creates new process (EXE) or each TAB may be that is creating problem.

well I think it must be resolved in final build.

FREE Upgrade to Windows 7 for Vista users?
New MS Paint in Windows 7
Cinematic Effect In YouTube
Microsoft VS Google
Notification Area
Shut Down Button

2 comments:

  1. hi,Maarten
    yeh I agree with you but its a matter o choice few people like firefox, opera etc. So if anyone is use to to use Chrome then he might feel little uncomfortable to use iExplorer.

    ReplyDelete