Friday, January 23, 2009

Cinematic Effect In YouTube

yester day I was watching some video on YouTube when suddenly an new button caught my attention which look like this.

youtube3

I was wondering what this bulb kind of icon can do. when I gone on it it said to turn down light. after this also I am not having any idea what it is going to do.

youtube1

So like a curious baby I decided to try it and clicked on it and suddenly the screen turned black except that video :). as you can notice the gray area. it turns everything gray letting viewer to focus on the video and enjoy it.

youtube2

Well its a good innovation in terms of video watching experience because after widescreen video player. but I cant find it on all pages may they are still testing it.

FREE Upgrade to Windows 7 for Vista users?
New MS Paint in Windows 7
Cinematic Effect In YouTube
Microsoft VS Google
Notification Area
Shut Down Button

No comments:

Post a Comment